Hiya dolls, today's blog is a reflection of what you have been through over the last two years and what direction I want to continue in, in my life
I was thinking about what has happened over the last 2 years. Some for the better and some for the worse.
I have really grown as a person and have struggled through a lot of the last year and it takes me back to 2011 where I was doing a lot with my life and actually feeling like I was living and fulfilling my life. Theres a lot I want to get back in my life and I think I am now in the right place in my life to try and get back to where I was. I know the process to this will be slow and long but I am ready to hope back on the horse and ride back down the road I was taking before.
In the last year with all of my personal struggles I have learnt a lot about myself and how strong I truly am and how ready I am to start living my life again. One of my favourite quotes I heard during my trying time and which helped me to pull myself back up from the dark pit I was in was a quote by Winston Churchill "if your going through hell, keep going". This empowered me to start on the journey I am on today to make myself a happier, healthier and stronger human being.
I have decided to set myself some rules to help myself become a stronger and happier human being and to help me to become the best person I can be. Feel free to take an of the below points I mention to help yourself over your own journey to be the best person you can be.
- Think about the positive in every situation- in the worst situation try to look on the bright side or try to find the light to drag you out from the darkness
- Stand up for yourself- no longer let people walk over yourself, if you are uncomfortable in any situation don't stay quiet tell the person in a polite manner that what they are saying is hurtful and would like them to stop.
- Be kind to others- Don't talk behind peoples back, try to help people in any situation which they might be in
- Be Happy- Do what you love and be happy with your life and yourself
- Eat Healthy- Well improve your mental state and help build your immune system and make yourself feel stronger and better about yourself
- Exercise- It puts you in a good mood and gives yourself energy and helps to build your self-esteem
- Say yes- when invited to something say yes invite new experience into your life and be proud of the life you lead.
- Drink plenty of water- you are made up of 75% of water keep yourself hydrate to complete tasks at a higher level
- Make yourself feel pretty- Play dress up and take photos of yourself to feel beautiful and good about yourself
- Think about your future- what do you want in your future, and how you'll get there and what you can do in the present to achieve what you desire.
Love you all Brianna